supermariofreak1supermariofreak1

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Nice Work Here!

Wow! What an original work! I liked how you modeled it after The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Majoras Mask. I also give you credit for not making Link speak, it's nice to keep the good old tradition of a mute Link. Also the "Kill Navi" button was really funny. Finaly, I was thrilled that you gave credit to Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of The Legend of Zelda. That was rally respectful of you. Thanks for making this, make some more some time, will ya?

Mips The Rabbit 4 Mips The Rabbit 4

Yaa the last one!

Wow, I didnt expect that ending. Reminded me of Super Mario 64. Anyways good job!

CrispyZero responds:

Thanks, plus you were Mips's voice.

Random Mario Fight Random Mario Fight

Excellent JOB CRISPYZERO!!!

AWSOME flash
keep them coming

CrispyZero responds:

*Does thumbs up*

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

Awsome Game!!!

I played the first version and this 1 ownes!!!!
This is a great game!!!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

I Won, I Won The Game!!!!!

Hey guys. This is a great game. I got a new highscore for you.

Happy Gaming!!!

Top Fish Top Fish

Yum, Fishy!!!!

Hi, i just want to say to all of those "peoples" who rated this low should go to you know where. This is my favorite of all fish-eat-fish games on NW. The graphics may be bad but who cares?!

P.S. It took me 3 days but my highscore is 11, 649!!! Beat That!

Zelda NES Theme Zelda NES Theme

WOW!!!

Nice work here! And the guy who said that it was pretty much the same, screw you. Dont go searching for the song, go buy yourself a NES and The Legend of Zelda, then you can make fun of this song. Anyways, as an owner of an NES and The Legend of Zelda I highly praise you! I havnt heard anyone com this close to getting the song accrate down to the last note! Superb job, SUPERB!

-SuperMarioFreak1

Zelda TP - Hyrule Field (NES) Zelda TP - Hyrule Field (NES)

Nice Work

This must have taken a lot of work! I was wondering why nobody has put this song on Newgrounds yet. Nice work by the way. Keep the songs coming!

Link's Awakening - Woods Link's Awakening - Woods

Nice Work!

A great Game Boy Game, A Great Game Boy Color Game, and a great remastered tune on Newgrounds! Good Work! Keep Them Coming!