supermariofreak1supermariofreak1

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zelda NES Theme Zelda NES Theme

WOW!!!

Nice work here! And the guy who said that it was pretty much the same, screw you. Dont go searching for the song, go buy yourself a NES and The Legend of Zelda, then you can make fun of this song. Anyways, as an owner of an NES and The Legend of Zelda I highly praise you! I havnt heard anyone com this close to getting the song accrate down to the last note! Superb job, SUPERB!

-SuperMarioFreak1

Zelda TP - Hyrule Field (NES) Zelda TP - Hyrule Field (NES)

Nice Work

This must have taken a lot of work! I was wondering why nobody has put this song on Newgrounds yet. Nice work by the way. Keep the songs coming!

Link's Awakening - Woods Link's Awakening - Woods

Nice Work!

A great Game Boy Game, A Great Game Boy Color Game, and a great remastered tune on Newgrounds! Good Work! Keep Them Coming!

AOL - Palace Theme AOL - Palace Theme

Yaa!! ANother Legend Of Zelda Tune Revisited!

Nice job on another remix. I just cant figure out why this isnt a gold track! Mabe it is because the game is so hard? Oh well. I voted 5 and downloaded it for yaa anyways. Keep up the good work.

-superMarioFreak

Legend of Zelda - Game Over Legend of Zelda - Game Over

Dang It! I Died Again!

Dang! I Died AGAIN!!!! Lol. This tune reminds me of just that. The only diffrence is that you brought the old 8-bit chopy tune into the 21st century! Well I gues I should re-hook up my old NES and get The Legend Of Zelda out of its old box for another round of kicken Ganon's butt!

-SuperMarioFreak

Legend of Zelda - Main Theme Legend of Zelda - Main Theme

Wow, I didnt know that a remix could be this good!

I thought you didnt do remixs? Lol. Anyways This remix was not shitty and I did not vote a 0! 5 all the way man! I didnt know that remixs could be this good! Anyways keep up the good work!

Super Mario 64 - Main Theme Super Mario 64 - Main Theme

Wow, Another Old Game Tune Revisited!

Nice job on this one! It reminds me of all the fun I had playing Super MArio 64 for the Nintendo 64. I think that I still have that game downstairs somewheres! *Walks down the stairs, comes back up with a box labled N64*. Yaa I do!!! I cant wait it play it again. These old tunes that you are bringing back to life, are supurb! You should do the overworld tune from Super Mario Bros. 2. I used to like that song a lot to! ......I wonder if I still have that old Super Nintendo......

Zelda - Fairy's Fountain Zelda - Fairy's Fountain

Nice Work!

You did a nice job with this one. If you put the original one up to yours, somebody would think that yours was the original one! I just like to say that you realldy did a good job on this one (again) and the song reminds me of when you pick you file in the beggining of most Zelda games (my favorite Twilight Princess). Anyways, keep up the good work!

SMB Air Platform Theme SMB Air Platform Theme

Good Job!!!

Nice Job. I Like ALL The Classic Games
Mabe You Should Do Super Mario Bros 2 Overworld.
It Would Sound Good In This Format.

All In All Two Thumbs Up!!!

Plasmatic responds:

hey thanks man, yea maybe ill try that. lol all the mario songs i have on right now i got the music from somewhere tho. im not sure if i could actually tranpose a piece..ill try tho. just for my most appriciated mario freak fan.

&amp;gt;TK&amp;lt; SMB:Main Theme Remix >TK< SMB:Main Theme Remix

Awsome!!!!!

You made the original song so awsome!!!
I have nothin better to do but look up mario music all day and this 1 by far is the best!!!

Mabey you should remake the
Super Mario World 2 Overworld.

I like that the best.

Good luck!!!

TorkKey responds:

Sure I can, but you need to do something for me... Get the music and then i will. :)

<TorkKey>