supermariofreak1supermariofreak1

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Nice Work Here!

Wow! What an original work! I liked how you modeled it after The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Majoras Mask. I also give you credit for not making Link speak, it's nice to keep the good old tradition of a mute Link. Also the "Kill Navi" button was really funny. Finaly, I was thrilled that you gave credit to Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of The Legend of Zelda. That was rally respectful of you. Thanks for making this, make some more some time, will ya?

-SuperMarioFreak1

Mips The Rabbit 4 Mips The Rabbit 4

Yaa the last one!

Wow, I didnt expect that ending. Reminded me of Super Mario 64. Anyways good job!

CrispyZero responds:

Thanks, plus you were Mips's voice.

Random Mario Fight Random Mario Fight

Excellent JOB CRISPYZERO!!!

AWSOME flash
keep them coming

CrispyZero responds:

*Does thumbs up*

Madness Xmas Special 2 Madness Xmas Special 2

Oh My God What A Wonderful Movie!!!

I Love Madness A LOT and i have always have tried to make a madness flash that could be compared to his.
So far i havnt succeded, but i think you have!! Good Job!!!

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

Awsome Movie!!!!

This is a great flash movie. I liked how you used lots of songs that are from Mario games. Also I thought it was cool that the characters voices actually sounded like what the characters traditionaly sound like. Good Job!!!!!

P.S: Where did you get the Tune right after it said: Meanwhile in Subcon?

MajinPiccolo responds:

It's just the overworld theme from Super Mario Brothers 2.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Yaaa!!! More Funny Mario Flashes!!!!

I love this flash. After watching the Super Mario Land Series my friends told me about this flash. I regret i didn't watch it sooner!!! It is so random yet, so funny! I like the black and white Mario from Super Mario Land. He looked like a soar thumb in a colored world. Lol! I also like the cannon. It reminded me of "Revenge of the Cannon" (Super Mario Land 4). Last, but not least, I also like how you use mostly original music from the original games. I should know, I own every singnal one of them. You should make a sequal dude!!!

P.S Where did u get that remix of the Super Mario World (1985) theme?

Do You Like Waffles? Do You Like Waffles?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Waffles!!!!!!!!

I like this flash. The toddler sort of pictures and the song combined made me and my friends burst out in laughter. And yes, I like waffles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Where did you get the idea about "I like waffles!"?

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

Excellent!!!!!

I love this series. Me and my friends watch the series over and over and over............ext. Me and my friends want to kindly ask you to please make more of these videos. Please?